Who's The Author?

Get to know me

Hi! My name is Chiquita Eleora Agatha Sollu,  to make it simple you can call me Chika or El (not Ahmad Dhani's son). I was born in Jakarta on 25th of August 2004, soon I will turn 15 years old. My name "Chiquita" comes from Spanish means "little girl", and "Agatha" comes from Greece and german means 'kind and ambitious girl", well  I'm not going to deny the fact that my name really reflects myself, I'm a talkative and active girl, I like to make friend, I'm ambitious and perfectionist but sometimes I'm a little bit selfish and stubborn.

Oh. funfact if you see clearly, my name has 25 alphabets, "Chiquita" contains 8 alphabets, and my full name consists of 4 words, so 25-8-4, which is the day I was born. I moved around a lot since kid, and i think that's one of the factor that built my confidence, i enjoy performing and talking to any kind of people.

Now, I study at SMAN 3 Bandung, studying here is a whole new thing for me. One because I came from Makassar and two this is my first time studying at public school. But so far I enjoy being here, I got many nice friends. So talking about friends, believe it or not, back when I was in 3rd grade in elementary school, I was bully. They called me "city girl", because I came from Jakarta, so they assumed that I was a spoiled kid. Also, I spoke in different accent and that's sounds weird to them. That's why for me bully is a big NO, because i know how bad it feels to be bullied.

Time passed by when I was in 4th grade, second semester I moved back to Tangerang, and reunited with my old friends. I founded that I have talent in dancing when I was in 4th grade, well I danced since I was a kid, but I realised that I,m actually good at it when I joined dance extracurricular at my school. I also learned how to play piano and violin, but I'm not really good at both of it.

When I was in 6th grade, one of my friend introduced K-Pop to me. K-pop singers dance and sing at the same time. Because I love to dance, I tried to follow their dance choreography, and when I was in Junior High School I joined a Dance Cover Group called "Aeon". There, I met a lot of new people with any kind of character, I got a lot of experience and lessons about not to easily believe in people and how to blend in to a group of people.

I'm not a "i dont care about school" type of kid. I do really care about my school grades, because since I was a kid my parents told me that education is important. Because you can achieve succesness through education and hardwork. Eventhough I'm an active kid, I also have an introvert side of me that not many people know, I don't really talk about my problem to other people, I prever to keep it to my self or tell it to my bestfriend that i really trust.

I'm a pretty brave girl, I don't get scared easily, like horror movies or being home alone or maybe do extreme things, like ride a rollercoaster. But I'm scared of bright color balloons. Once me and my friends was decorate my class to celebrate Independence Day, one of the balloon suddenly popped, I was really schocked and I cried haha. My friends laughed at me, because they didn't expect me to cry because of a balloon, since I'm one of the bravest among them.

I think that's it for my introduction, and I think from the text above you already know my self more, well there are much more about my self but I think that's enough, Bye Bye.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Click to know more about this lifeguards animal

Triton : “The Hidden Heaven On Earth”