A Random but Fun Day

This is my holiday story...


Last month I went to Tangerang to  spend my holiday with my family. On 27th of December, my family and I set off to Jakarta  to try Jakarta’s new “attraction”, MRT. Well it’s been a while since the first time they launch it, but I don’t really have time before, and because I got spare time in this holiday so I tried it. Actually it was kinda unplanned. We just came up with the idea to try MRT the day before. 

We left home at 1 pm and arrive there at about 3 pm. Actually it wasn’t that far from my house to the MRT station but you know... It’s not Jakarta if there’s no traffic jam. I chose the route from Bundaran HI to Lebak Bulus. So We parked the car at Sarinah and walk to the station. When we arrived there, there was a lot of people, it wasn’t the first time for me to ride MRT, and I’m proud and amazed that Indonesia can make such a tech transportation like MRT. We spent around 30 minutes from Bundaran HI to Lebak Bulus. After arrived in our destination we went to the mart and buy some foods. Then we went back again to Bundaran HI. There was Rp.18.000 (eighteen thousand rupiah) left in our cards, so We exchanged the card and get the lefted money back. When We go upstairs to the street, it was heavily rain. We couldn’t walk back to Sarinah to take the car too.

 So We decided to went to Mall Plaza Indonesia since its located in front of the station. But our driver went to take the car (poor him). Well we promise ourselves before to not shopping much anymore, because the days before we already spent pretty much money on christmas shopping. But still, We ended up with bunch of shopping bags in our hands. We shopped and eat until pretty late at night. And we arrived home at past 12 am.



It was an impressive day for me, because my family is a typical lazy family. It's really rare for them to go to a place randomly plus it's not near my house. So yeah, that's my stoy for my year end holiday with my family. See you on the next story !

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Click to know more about this lifeguards animal

Who's The Author?

Triton : “The Hidden Heaven On Earth”