Recommendation Letter

 Recommendation Letter for Scholarship

25th of May 2022

To Padjadjaran University's comittee who's in charge for this,

I'm Chiquita Eleora on behalf of SMAN 3 Bandung 's tecaher, would like to recommend one one of our otstanding student, Cucu Nur Cahyani. I have known Cucu for quite a time since I tecahed her at arts subject for three years. And I dare to say, that it was such an amazing experience to see her passion in this field.

From the first day she entered my class, I can rightaway see her potential in arts. How she manage to finish every task with an excellent result, not to forget her skillfull technique in arts, also her unique sense of style. Along with her humble attitude, Cucu never rejected to help her friend in need, she doesn't doubt to share her knowledge to others, and always help me to handle the class. She's always feel motivated, she responds well to every critic given to her. A learner, failure doesnt bring her down, it makes Cucu learn from it and coming back wih a way better result

 All of theese reasons convienced me enough to recommend her to this University. Please let me know if you have further questions, you can always contact me through my email : chiquitasollu@gmail.com It will be a pleasure for me to get your reply.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Chiquita Eleora

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Click to know more about this lifeguards animal

Who's The Author?

Triton : “The Hidden Heaven On Earth”